Arby’s, founded in 1964, is the first nationally franchised sandwich restaurant brand with nearly 3,400 restaurants worldwide. The Arby’s brand purpose is to “inspire smiles through delicious experiences.” Arby’s delivers on its purpose by celebrating the art of Meatcraft with a variety of high quality proteins and innovative, craveable sides, such as Curly Fries and Jamocha shakes. Arby’s Fast Craft restaurant services feature a unique blend of quick serve speed combined with the quality and made for you care of fast casual. Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. is the franchisor of the Arby’s Brand and is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga.
HOT ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES
Makes 4 Sandwiches
1 (10.5 oz.) can Campbell's Condensed French Onion Soup
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
4 soft hoagie rolls
4 slices deli provolone cheese
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Heat soup and Worcestershire sauce in a 2 quart saucepan over medium high heat to a boil. Add the beef and heat through, stirring occasionally.
Divide the beef among the rolls. Top the beef with cheese and place the sandwiches on a baking sheet. Bake for 3 minutes or until the sandwiches are toasted and the cheese is melted. Spoon the soup mixture onto the sandwiches.
The King’s Hawaiian Fish Deluxe sandwich features a generous fillet of breaded, sustainably sourced Alaskan Pollack, lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese, Hawaiian pickle, and a King’s Hawaiian bun. Arby’s worked with the Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute to offer this new variation of the chain’s beloved Classic Fish sandwich, This special item is part of the chain’s FlavorFULL™ Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) effort and continued commitment to providing innovative, quality products while also using sustainable resources.
Additionally, guests have the opportunity to pair their fish sandwich with Arby’s delicious new Jalapeno Hushpuppies, which are also being featured as a special menu item now through March 2015. The new Jalapeno Hushpuppies are crispy, bite sized hushpuppies made with sweet corn and diced jalapeno.
Arby's Restaurant Copycat Recipe
2 slices rye bread
2 teaspoons Thousand Island dressing
2 tablespoons sauerkraut, drained
1 slice Swiss Cheese
3 slices turkey breast
2 slices corned beef
2 teaspoon butter
Lay bread slices flat and spread with dressing. Top one slice with sauerkraut, cheese, turkey, and corned beef. Top with the other bread slice, dressing side down. Spread the top of the sandwich with 1 teaspoon butter. Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Place sandwich in the skillet, buttered side down. Spread the top with remaining 1 teaspoon butter. Cook until lightly browned, about 2 minutes per side, pressing down with a spatula to seal.
Arby's New Items:
- Montreal Steak and Portabella (pictured): Sliced USDA Choice steak with Montreal steak seasoning, roasted portobello mushrooms, caramelized onions, naturally aged Swiss cheese and garlic aioli, served on a sub roll, $5.59, price may vary by franchisee
- Angus Philly: Thinly sliced Angus beef seasoned with Italian herbs and topped with roasted green bell peppers, onions, melted Swiss cheese and garlic aioli, $5.59, price may vary by franchisee
- Three Cheese & Bacon: Swiss and shredded Cheddar cheeses and Parmesan-peppercorn ranch sauce, on sliced Angus steak and thick cut pepper bacon, $5.59, price may vary by franchisee
Availability: Through Dec. 31, 2014
Arby's New Item
- Crème Brulee Shake, custard shake with caramel swirl, topped with whipped cream and caramelized sugar bits, $2.89.
Availability: Through November, 2014
Arby's Copycat Recipe
1 package puff pastry sheets
1 (12 oz.) bag frozen raspberries, thawed
3/4 cup sugar
3 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
In medium saucepan, combine raspberries, sugar, cornstarch and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture boils and thickens, about 15 minutes. Refrigerate 1 hour or until mixture comes to room temperature.
Thaw pastry sheets at room temperature 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 400. Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll each sheet into a 12 inch square and cut into 4 (6 inch) squares. Place 1/4 cup raspberry mixture in center of each square. Brush edges with water. Fold to form triangles, seal edges firmly with a fork. Place on 2 baking sheets. Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
Arby's New Item
- Gyro, choice of roast beef or turkey seasoned with Greek seasonings, topped with lettuce, tomato, red onion and tzatziki sauce, served on pita, $3.99
Availability: Through Sept. 30, 2014
Arby's New Items:
The new Mega Meat Stacks are all priced at $5.49.
- Triple Stack: Turkey, roast beef, pepper bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise on honey wheat bread
- Club Stack: Ham, turkey, Swiss cheese, pepper bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise on harvest wheat bun
- Reuben Super Stack: Corned beef, turkey, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing on marble rye bread
Availability: Through the end of August, 2014
This was a limited time offering from Arby's. To make this at home just add milk to mint chocolate chip ice cream and top with whipped cream and some shaved Andes mint chocolate.