Arby’s, founded in 1964, is the first nationally franchised sandwich restaurant brand with nearly 3,400 restaurants worldwide. The Arby’s brand purpose is to “inspire smiles through delicious experiences.” Arby’s delivers on its purpose by celebrating the art of Meatcraft with a variety of high quality proteins and innovative, craveable sides, such as Curly Fries and Jamocha shakes. Arby’s Fast Craft restaurant services feature a unique blend of quick serve speed combined with the quality and made for you care of fast casual. Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. is the franchisor of the Arby’s Brand and is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga.
If good things come to those who wait, smoked meat aficionados across America are in for another treat from Arby’s. That’s because Arby’s returned to the same family owned smokehouse in Texas, that last year helped bring the now famous 13 hour Smokehouse Brisket Sandwich to life, to develop the next Smokehouse superstar: the Smokehouse Turkey Sandwich.
The new sandwich features sliced turkey that has been mesquite smoked in Texas for eight hours, topped with natural smoked cheddar cheese, crispy onions and white BBQ sauce on a specialty roll.
It joins Arby’s best selling new menu item in company history, the Smokehouse Brisket Sandwich, which offers layers of 13 hour hickory smoked brisket, garnished with smoked gouda, crispy onions, mayo and BBQ sauce on a toasted specialty roll.
This sandwich went viral last year. It cost $10.
Arby's Meat Mountain is a secret menu item featuring every single meat available from Arby's.
Let's break it down, bottoms up: bun, two breaded and deep fried chicken tenders, 1.5 ounces of roast turkey, 1.5 ounces of ham, one slice of big-eye Swiss cheese, 1.5 ounces of corned beef, 1.5 ounces of brisket, 1.5 ounces of Angus steak, one slice of natural cheddar cheese, 1.5 ounces of roast beef, three half slices of peppered bacon, bun.
HOT ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES
Makes 4 Sandwiches
1 (10.5 oz.) can Campbell's Condensed French Onion Soup
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
4 soft hoagie rolls
4 slices deli provolone cheese
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Heat soup and Worcestershire sauce in a 2 quart saucepan over medium high heat to a boil. Add the beef and heat through, stirring occasionally.
Divide the beef among the rolls. Top the beef with cheese and place the sandwiches on a baking sheet. Bake for 3 minutes or until the sandwiches are toasted and the cheese is melted. Spoon the soup mixture onto the sandwiches.
The King’s Hawaiian Fish Deluxe sandwich features a generous fillet of breaded, sustainably sourced Alaskan Pollack, lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese, Hawaiian pickle, and a King’s Hawaiian bun. Arby’s worked with the Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute to offer this new variation of the chain’s beloved Classic Fish sandwich, This special item is part of the chain’s FlavorFULL™ Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) effort and continued commitment to providing innovative, quality products while also using sustainable resources.
Additionally, guests have the opportunity to pair their fish sandwich with Arby’s delicious new Jalapeno Hushpuppies, which are also being featured as a special menu item now through March 2015. The new Jalapeno Hushpuppies are crispy, bite sized hushpuppies made with sweet corn and diced jalapeno.
Arby's Restaurant Copycat Recipe
2 slices rye bread
2 teaspoons Thousand Island dressing
2 tablespoons sauerkraut, drained
1 slice Swiss Cheese
3 slices turkey breast
2 slices corned beef
2 teaspoon butter
Lay bread slices flat and spread with dressing. Top one slice with sauerkraut, cheese, turkey, and corned beef. Top with the other bread slice, dressing side down. Spread the top of the sandwich with 1 teaspoon butter. Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Place sandwich in the skillet, buttered side down. Spread the top with remaining 1 teaspoon butter. Cook until lightly browned, about 2 minutes per side, pressing down with a spatula to seal.
Arby's New Items:
- Brown Sugar Bacon: Thick pepper bacon glazed in house with brown sugar and cooked, three half strips added to any sandwich priced at 79 cents
- Brown Sugar Bacon & Smoked Ham Sandwich: Sliced pit smoked ham topped with Brown Sugar Bacon, Swiss cheese, Dijon mustard sauce, lettuce and tomato, served on a King’s Hawaiian bun
- Brown Sugar Bacon BLT (pictured): Six half strips of Brown Sugar Bacon, six half strips of pepper bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise, served on a King’s Hawaiian bun
Availability: Through July 31, 2015
Arby’s is shaking things up with a delicious twist on their classic Reuben by introducing the new Rachel sandwich. The Rachel substitutes Reuben’s corned beef and sauerkraut for juicy turkey and house made coleslaw.
While the Reuben is a standard option on the Arby’s menu, the Rachel is a limited time only offer (LTO) available throughout the month of March.
Reuben and Rachel Descriptions:
- Reuben – Marbled rye bread filled with freshly sliced corned beef, melty Swiss cheese, tangy sauerkraut and creamy Thousand Island dressing.
- Rachel – Thinly sliced roast turkey topped with big eye Swiss cheese, tangy house made coleslaw, Thousand Island dressing, served on toasted marble rye bread.
Guests can enjoy either of these premium sandwiches at the suggested retail price of $4.99 per sandwich ($6.99 per meal); meals come with a choice of small curly fry or coleslaw as a side.
For an enhanced experience guests also have the option of a Double-Stack version of these sandwiches for a suggested retail price of $5.99 per sandwich ($7.99 per meal).
Arby's New Items:
- Montreal Steak and Portabella (pictured): Sliced USDA Choice steak with Montreal steak seasoning, roasted portobello mushrooms, caramelized onions, naturally aged Swiss cheese and garlic aioli, served on a sub roll, $5.59, price may vary by franchisee
- Angus Philly: Thinly sliced Angus beef seasoned with Italian herbs and topped with roasted green bell peppers, onions, melted Swiss cheese and garlic aioli, $5.59, price may vary by franchisee
- Three Cheese & Bacon: Swiss and shredded Cheddar cheeses and Parmesan-peppercorn ranch sauce, on sliced Angus steak and thick cut pepper bacon, $5.59, price may vary by franchisee
Availability: Through Dec. 31, 2014
Arby's New Item
- Crème Brulee Shake, custard shake with caramel swirl, topped with whipped cream and caramelized sugar bits, $2.89.
Availability: Through November, 2014
Arby's Copycat Recipe
1 package puff pastry sheets
1 (12 oz.) bag frozen raspberries, thawed
3/4 cup sugar
3 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
In medium saucepan, combine raspberries, sugar, cornstarch and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture boils and thickens, about 15 minutes. Refrigerate 1 hour or until mixture comes to room temperature.
Thaw pastry sheets at room temperature 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 400. Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll each sheet into a 12 inch square and cut into 4 (6 inch) squares. Place 1/4 cup raspberry mixture in center of each square. Brush edges with water. Fold to form triangles, seal edges firmly with a fork. Place on 2 baking sheets. Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
Arby's New Item
- Gyro, choice of roast beef or turkey seasoned with Greek seasonings, topped with lettuce, tomato, red onion and tzatziki sauce, served on pita, $3.99
Availability: Through Sept. 30, 2014